On the map

free counters

World Map

free counters

Where are you viewing from?

NVPhotography© All Rights Reserved. If you would like to use a photograph, please email me at NPVPhotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Geneva Concours D'Elegance Batch 1

Yesterday was the Geneva Concours D'Elegance, to me it is the Christmas & Valhala of car shows in my area. A good portion of the cars are daily driven, but there are plenty of trailer queens...anyway, it is a great car show to attend. Here are some photos, enjoy!







The only Lamborghini, I was saddened...





Cadillac was the featured make this year, it was interesting to see old Cadillacs and a few of them had V-16's! My friend's car should have been here, but maybe someday when it gets restored... Here's a Caddy from 1907



I love these open roadsters!


Fiat 600, classy in a small kinda way


Chrome? Check. Good shade of green? Check. Alfa Romeo? Check!


[n][v]

No comments:

Followers